fbpx
+1 513 271 9911

Chapter 6

LEARNING MINDSET: Create System

9

Next Chapter

Written & Read By

Doug Hall

Apply the learning from the book to your innovation challenge and business right now!

The Driving Eureka! Video Workbook is a companion to Driving Eureka!, Problem-Solving with Data-Driven Methods & the Innovation Engineering System. This video workbook will bring to the book to life and take you step-by-step, applying the new learning to your real work challenges.

It’s incredibly simple, focused, and easy to incorporate into your day.

    Chapter Excerpt

    Create, Problem Solve, Re-create

    The Innovation Engineering course titled CREATE should be called CREATE, PROBLEM SOLVE, and RE-CREATE.

    For successful innovations, 10% of a project’s creativity is used to spark the starting idea. The remaining 90% is used to improve and rein- vent the idea as it’s made real. Thomas Edison felt the ratio was even higher. He famously said, “Genius is ninety-nine percent perspiration and one percent inspiration.”

    Past & Future Chapters

    m

    Table of Contents

    I

    Chapter 7

    LEARNING MINDSET: Communicate System
    I

    Chapter 8

    LEARNING MINDSET: Commercialize System