VIRTUAL LEARNING EXPERIENCES
Upcoming and Past Experiences
INNOVATION ROI BEST PRACTICES
Predicting a return from an investment is difficult and requires some estimation and forecasting. Most innovation managers do not know what the ROI of innovation is for their organization.
Greg Lemmon, Eureka! Ranch Statistician will discuss:
- Importance of defining the scope of innovation
- Project ROI vs System ROI
- Top Investments in innovation
- Top Returns from innovation
- Benchmarking data
- When to measure or estimate ROI
- Opportunities to work together
TEAMWORK IN TODAY’S INNOVATION AGE
To work at the speed of innovation means your team needs to be in synch for speed. In this webinar Doug Hall, Founder & CEO of Eureka! Ranch talks to Kevin Cahill, Director of the Deming Institute about what dynamics are at play for teams and how to set up for innovation success.
- How to keep teams moving in the same direction
- How to identify if your environment is built for highly functioning teams
- The biggest driver that helps teams move quickly
2 INNOVATION TOOLS TO DISRUPT YOUR TEAMS THINKING
This webinar will cover Lawbreaker and Take over Time; two proven innovation tools developed by the team at Eureka! Ranch and used with innovation teams all over the world. (both exercises are downloadable on the video page)
A PROVEN STRUCTURE FOR SUCCESS
This webinar covered the 4 phases & 3 roles that are essential to making an innovation project ship. You have an idea in your head. Now lets start the process of making it real.
PERSUASIVE CONCEPT WRITING
This webinar covered persuasive concept writing. You have an idea in your head. Now lets make it real. Remember communication is the bridge between ideas and making them a reality.
This webinar covered Mind Mapping (from Tony Buzan). It is a universal tool that is used to explore stimulus and leverage diversity to generate ideas. Maggie Pfiefer, Director of Education, covered how to use it to reduce fear and generate more ideas.
You will learn:
- What is Mind Mapping?
- How can you use it for yourself.
- How can you use it to get more from your team.
- How you can super charge it to help you solve pressing problems!