It’s time to embrace the latest advancements in Innovation Engineering Black Belt Knowledge!
Depending on what year you certified the Innovation Engineering Mastery content has been upgraded with 40-60% new content. Through the Mastery Beyond Black Belt Certification course you will not only receive a refresh on your current knowledge, but advance your knowledge through new Innovation Engineering content.
As a bonus each participant will receive a copy of the Innovation Engineering Black Belt Reference Book.
HOW IT WORKS:
Every other week from 10am – 12:30pm ET join fellow certified Black Belts and Black Belts in training on Zoom where you will be greeted by that week’s expert presenter who will walk the group through the week’s skill which will then be followed by an experiential exercise to practice the skill alongside your fellow students.
If you can’t make every meet up – NO WORRIES. The sessions will be recorded and shared in a video library within JumpStartYourBrain.com.
Wed, JAN 24
Introductions, Course Overview, and Expectations
- Introduction of the course, each other and how things will work
- Refresher on systems and how they frame the whole course.
Wed, Feb 7
Collaboration & Ideation
- Tools & techniques to be successful with sessions; be it sessions to create, problem solve, or identify strategy.
Wed, Feb 21
Rapid Research & Data Driven Decision Making
- Systems to enable project leaders to easily get feedbak on their ideas.
- Tools to make data collection easier.
Wed, March 6
Forecasting Innovation ROI
- Building systems to enable others to do better estimates.
- Methods to improve your estimates when you don’t have much existing data.
Wed, March 20
Investing in Intellectual Property
- Techniques to improve the efficiency of your patent system and to help you integrate patents into our daily innovating.
Wed, April 3
Innovation Pipeline & Development System
- The nuts and bolts of how project run and systemswe can build to make the process faster and easier.
- Customizing default tools to better fit your organization in order to be most successful.
Wed, April 17
Driving Strategic Alignment
- Methods to Identify a strategic direction and how to enable others to achieve that mission.
- The importance of strategic systems and how they can influence a culture.
Wed, May 1
Building the Innovation Mindset
- Systems for enabling others to be proactive and successful with innovation
- Tips for how to build innovation skills within others.
Wed, May 8
Personal Leadership Development
- Reflection on the course, experience as a Black Belt, and where to go from here.
Cost: $1500.00 per Black Belt
If you register now the cost is $999.00,
but this pricing will only last until
December 5, 2023.
Mastery Lead Instructor
Lead Instructional Designer
Each week during the Zoom meet ups an Innovation Engineering Master Black Belt from Eureka! Ranch
with content expertise joins Brad online to help guide, coach and educate.