Get a 2/3 reimbursement on your course fee.
October 31, 2020.
Our most popular course, the Innovation Engineering Blue Belt Course and Certification, was just approved as a credential eligible for reimbursement through Ohio’s TechCred program. If you’re at any level or in any industry – this course and funding applies to you. And thanks to the state, you can get $2,000 in reimbursement per employee, up to $30,000 per employer per application period. But you’ll need to act fast! The application period closes October 31st.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does it Take to Complete the Certification?
- You determine the speed of your certification as it is done at your own pace.
- You have 12 months to complete the certification in order to qualify for the reimbursement.
- We recommend starting the program at least 6 months before the deadline.
- It is roughly 20 – 25 hours of effort.
Who From My Company Should Take the Course?
- This course is built for everyone.
- No skill or experience required!
- If you want yourself or your staff to be able to create, communicate, and take action on cool new ideas…this fits!
What Type and Size of Company Should Participate?
- This course is built for every type of company & organization.
- Everyone except for government organizations are eligible for Ohio TechCred funding.
- One person companies through 75,000+ employee companies.
How do I get Myself and/or my Team Signed Up?
- Email Lydia Carson at LydiaC@EurekaRanch.com or call her at 513.509.6405.
Do Other Courses Offered by Eureka! Ranch Qualify for Funding?
- It is LIKELY that the IE Mastery Course with Black Belt Certification would qualify:
- Expert Level Course
- For those responsible for systemic innovation, breakthroughs, cultural development, etc.
- It is POSSIBLE that other IE courses would qualify.
How much does the TechCred Funding Cover?
TechCred allows for a $2,000 reimbursement to be paid per credential earned. Every funding round allows for a company to request up to $30,000 in reimbursements. In this case, to take the fullest advantage of the funding you could get 15 employees certified, essentially covering 66% of the course fee.
What is TechCred?
Ohio TechCred helps Ohioans learn new skills and helps employers build a stronger workforce with the skills needed in a technology-infused economy. You can learn more at techcred.ohio.gov.
What Others are Saying About This Course
At the end of the course, each person submits a final reflection – a mindful review of the experience and what they really took away. Here are but a handful of the most recent.
First of all, it is probably one of the most challenging course I’ve ever taken online and it has been the most rewarding.
Secondly, Brad has given me such insightful comments on how I can improve my assignments that it has made the challenges even more worthwhile.
I wish you could see the smile on my face. This is because going through this process made me think differently and that is what I need to do in order to grow my business.
Overall what has changed the most for me is that I regularly think of how I can make things better or I’ll try to come up with a new idea for something that already exists.
This course didn’t just change the way I look at my work, but it changed the way I literally look at everything around me.
I have really enjoyed the course and I am changing how I think and tackle new problems on a daily basis. The initial payment that I made is a small investment for a lifetime of more efficient thinking and problem solving.
I have embraced and studied project based learning and design thinking. This course has so many useful aspects that will enhance and complement PBL and the design thinking process already in place at our school.
My biggest take away from this course is that in order to innovate, you are going to fail. It’s part of the process to doing something better. It demystified the word innovation itself.
I learned that paper airplanes did bring out the kid in me. Heck, I stayed later at work just to do this experiment.
My kids and I need to go back to paper airplane school. Our first few designs didn’t get over 6 feet. With a little research we started getting good distances and they had fun working on this with me as my “team”.
I must say I had a love-hate relationship with this course. I realize that the hate part came into play whenever I was pushed outside my comfort zone. Those were the most powerful moments for me.
Complete the form for more information and instructions.