THE EUREKA! EXPERIENCE
Breaking out of the Quarantine Funk!
Break the quarantine funk with a Eureka! Experience. An innovative team building and training workshop.
Whether you choose to pre-book a Fall 2021 in-person experience or a right now virtual experience your team will create big ideas, learn lasting problem-solving & innovation skills, and walk away re-energized to keep working on current and future challenges.
The Eureka! Experience is built on the 13 fundamental innovation skills that make up the Innovation Engineering curriculum and is taught over ~14 hours with 60 continuous days of coaching and training.
CREATE BIG IDEAS
LEARN ACTIONABLE SKILLS
WALK AWAY RE-ENERGIZED!
1. New Products/Services
2. New Marketing Messsages
3. Process Improvement
HOW IT WORKS:
The Eureka! Experience is for teams of 8 – 16 participants. using the Innovation Engineering Fundamentals curriculum you and your team will work on a challenge your business is currently facing that falls into one of the following 3 categories determined in advance:
- New Products/Services
- New Marketing Messages
- Process Improvement
During the training, you will not only practice & learn 13 fundamental innovation skills that will help you create, communicate, and commercialize big ideas you will use those new skills to create and filter big ideas against the challenge you identified in advance.
Each Experience Includes:
- Kick-Off Introduction Meet-Up
- Virtual Training: ~14 hours of online instruction via Zoom with a Eureka! Ranch Innovation Engineering (IE) Black Belt & Coach (can be done over 4 sessions).
- In-Person Training: ~1.5 days at a location of your choice.
- Coaching: Coaching & grading of all lab & application assignments by a Eureka! Ranch IE Black Belt during each session and for 60 days following the last online session.
- Innovation Tools: JumpStartYourBrain.com individual account for each participant giving them access. to the training and related tools for 6 months.
- Optional Certification: IE Blue Belt Certification is issued upon the completion of all digital lab & application assignments within 60 days following the last online session.
COST: $3,000 per participant (minimum of 8 participants required)
“Where to begin! This class taught me such a wide variety of skills that I didn’t even know existed and I am very grateful. Within the culture of our company, it is very easy to settle into a routine and excel at that one thing. For the “world” I am in within our company, there is not much talk around innovation and a lot of my daily activities involve data and conference calls. It is great to now have a resource to go to when it feels like I might be stuck in a rut or if I need to bring something new to the table for my team to think about…In the end, I was a little sad for our last class to end. The course went VERY smoothly and I would highly recommend it to others.”
“This has been excellent experience and skills that will directly improve our team’s execution.”
“The Innovation Engineering process is one of the best methodologies that I have seen thus far. There are many methodologies out there, including Design Thinking, Lean Startup, etc. which originate from the same philosophy as Innovation Engineering – the one where creativity and innovation originate from customer centricity and solving real problems iteratively. However, the part that made Innovation Engineering stand out for me was the structured approach of tying innovation to business strategy.”