Requirements & Important Dates
Public Mastery is run once a year starting in January.
By Wed, Jan 25
For those that did not complete Innovation Engineering Fundamentals, all review modules should be completed.
- Watch pre-work videos (~30 minutes).
- Plan for application assignments (~30 minutes).
All meetups will take place on Zoom from 10 AM – 12:30 PM ET. Each one is required.
Wed, Jan 25
Introductions, Course Overview, and Expectations
Wed, Feb 1
Wed, Feb 8
Wed, Feb 15
Collaboration & Ideation
Wed, Feb 22
Wed, March 1
Rapid Research & Data Driven Decision Making
Wed, March 8
Wed, March 15
Forecasting Innovation ROI
Wed, March 22
Wed, March 29
Investing in Intellectual Property
Wed, April 5
Wed, April 12
Innovation Pipeline & Development System
Wed, April 19
Wed, April 26
Driving Strategic Alignment & Building the Innovation Mindset
Wed, May 3
Building the Innovation Mindset
Wed, May 10
Personal Leadership Development
Path to Certification
May 10, 2023 – Jan 25, 2024
- Select One-on-One Monthy Coaching Calls from Schedule Block.
- Work on Lab Assignments and Application Projects.
By Fri, Jan 25, 2024
- Complete All Remaining Lab Assignments.
- Complete All Application Projects.
IE Black Belt Certifications will be Awarded
Public Mastery Cohorts Are Run Once a Year Starting in January
VP of Education
Education Brand Manager