thank you for registering
Congratulations on joining a network of over 100,000 other innovators! Shortly you'll receive an email with further instructions for your particular session, including:
- recommended accommodations and travel suggestions
- instructions for creating your account on Innovation Engineering Labs, so you can complete your virtual orientation and video pre-work (plus preview the innovation tools you'll use during the program)
- a complete program agenda
Innovation Engineering Quick Start covers the 12 fundamental Innovation Engineering skills for Creating, Communicating and Commercializing Innovations. You Learn…
- How to write an innovation project mission that will inspire great ideas!
- A step by step method for creating 8x more big ideas than brainstorming!
- A system for increasing the persuasive power of your ideas by up to 5X!
- A project management system that delivers results up to 6X faster!
- When you complete the course you will be ready to lead an Innovation Engineering Jump Start project from start to finish - on a project you are responsible for.
How it works
STEP 1: Pre-work: Before the live class you'll receive an email inviting you to create an account on Innovation Engineering Labs - the virtual platform of tools and videos you'll use. Once logged in you'll have access to the 32 digital video classes that are your pre-work for the live class. (4-5 hours total)
STEP 2: IE Quick Start Live Class: Then attend the 2.5 day live course to practice, apply and experience using your new innovation skills. Each day begins at 7.30am for breakfast. At 8am the program begins with a break around noon for lunch. Each day concludes at 5pm. (See the full curriculum)
STEP 3: Take It Home: Head back to your real world with new knowledge, digital tool-set and instruction manual on how to attack a real challenge in your world with innovative solutions. If you successfully complete and pass all the homework from the class, you'll receive your Innovation Engineering Blue Belt Certification.
*If you have registered for a different location you will be receiving an email related to your specific location soon.
The Eureka! Ranch in Cincinnati, Ohio USA is the home of Innovation Engineering. It is a custom-built facility and the perfect get away for immersive learning. The Ranch hosts public Innovation Engineering education sessions all year long.
FACILITY: Don’t sweat the food because we have you covered. Pack your gear and head to the gym before the session (doors are open at 7am), over lunch, or during a break. The Ranch bathroom has everything you need to shower and clean up before we start or come back together. If being inside isn’t your thing, right behind the Ranch, Lake Barber offers a 1.4 mile paved path for running, race walking, or just a casual stroll..
MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch and a snack are included in your schedule are served at the Ranch and included in the price of your program. The Ranch is known for it’s over the top dining experiences. Don’t worry the menu has something for everyone from Canyon Ranch inspired healthy options to amazing desserts from our good friends at Servattii’s German Bakery.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR: The Ranch is a relaxed environment and you are encouraged to dress in what is comfortable for you. As an organization we favor jeans, shorts, t-shirts, leggings, and dresses - you might even see some running clothes. What you WON’T see is suits, ties, or panty hose. We’ve even had someone change into their slippers.