Innovation Engineering Leadership Programs are customized events where leadership teams experience how to lead a culture of innovation. Perfect for leadership retreats, an event can be:
Anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days
Conducted with 5 to 100+ participants
Conducted at the purpose-built Eureka! Ranch facility in Cincinnati, Ohio, or anywhere else in the world
Designed to cover any combination of the 48 skills that make up the Innovation Engineering Body of Knowledge
Structured to fit any budget
The 1.5-day Innovation Engineering Leadership Retreat is a popular option for leadership teams. Leaders leave the Retreat with an understanding of leadership systems and tools that enable innovation by everyone, everywhere, every day, resulting in increased innovation speed (up to 6X) and decreased risk (30 to 80%). It's not training - it’s an experience.
DAY 1: FOCUS ON LEARNING INNOVATION LEADERSHIP SYSTEMS & TOOLS
7:30am Breakfast and Meet & Greet
8:00am Welcome to Eureka! Ranch - Why are we here?
- Systems that Enable Speed to Market Success: Data, research, and a live experiment validate before your very eyes the power of applying systems thinking to innovation.
- Innovation Success Through Alignment: Learn a simple system for creating the three alignments: 1) Strategic Alignment, 2) Departmental Alignment, and 3) Team Alignment.
- Turbo Charging Brainstorming by 700%: Learn the two secrets for transforming the effectiveness of your personal and professional ability to create ideas to problem solve challenges.
- Driving Out Fear with Systematic Communication: Learn to use writing as a system for thinking deeper about your ideas to say with clarity what your idea is and why anyone should care about it.
- Driving Out Compromising on BIG IDEAS During Development: Learn to use Simultaneous Engineering and Plan, Do, Study, Act cycles of learning, resulting in ideas growing 28% in value during development.
- Accelerating Collaboration: Learn the principles that enable the full potential of employee-driven ideas and how a high performance collaboration system enables every employee to contribute and help implement ideas.
- Accelerating Quantitative Customer Research: Learn how advanced technologies like artificial intelligence, Monte-Carlo "risk adjusted" sales forecasting and rapid testing systems transform decision speed and learning cycles.
- Accelerating Patent ROI: Patents are made painless and easy - easy to find free ideas, easy to buy patents cheap, and easy to write provisional patent applications.
6:00pm For events conducted at Eureka! Ranch, a Fail FAST, Fail CHEAP interactive culinary experience where you take the learning from the day and apply it to a real business challenge. DINNER INCLUDED
DAY 2: A SAMPLE STRATEGY ACTIVATION SESSION
8:00am START IT UP - NOW! On day 2 you get a hands on experience applying innovation to your world through a rapid fire sample Innovation Engineering Strategy Activation session.
12:30pm Lunch & Dismissal
The cost to attend a public Innovation Engineering Leadership Retreat is $1,995 for up to 2 leaders. The sample Strategy Activation Session on day 2 is intended for leadership teams, so a minimum of 2 leaders is recommended. Teams of 4+ are ideal. You can register your leadership team for a public Leadership Retreat by clicking on the date you prefer below or use the form below to contact us about planning a private event.
from leader to leader
Innovation Engineering is a powerful way to enable an organization to create a real culture of innovation. Below are some leaders talking about their own experience and how it's helped their organization.
Contact us at +1 513.271.9911 or through the form below to explore a private event for your leadership group.
UPCOMING OPEN ENROLLMENT PROGRAMS:
(Click image for details and to register)