Is something stopping you from making substantial change? Join this Goering Center event for members and non-members who are facing down the big challenge of business evolution each and every day.
Get to know other Goering Center members over fine Kentucky bourbon and filling hors doeuvres before Tony Shipley of Queen City Angels leads a panel discussion between presidents Carey Chen of Cincinnati Incorporated (CI), Chris Bergman of FamilyTech and Maggie Nichols of Eureka! Ranch.
Hear how they cleared their personal and professional hurdles to break their businesses away from the pack. Register to gain these key takeaways:
- Securing the capital – human and otherwise – that you need to grow
- Getting your organization 100% aligned and behind your strategic plan
- Taking your business to the next level
- Mobilizing a team that is resistant to change
- Engaging mentors that help you think bigger
Hosted at New Riff Distillery in Newport, Kentucky.